December 20th, 2015
The Application features health risks assessment based on the user provided information and is for educational and informational purposes only.
All user provided information that is necessary for core functioning of the Application is kept on your mobile device. Sylex Technologies does not collect, store or share any information that directly identifies an individual
The Application does not track
your location, mobile device type and ID, IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
If you send a Feedback using a link provided in the Application, please note that your e-mail address will be visible to us
. However, no personally identifiable information or medical data will be transferred or somehow linked to it. Your e-mail address will be used solely for communication purposes and will not be disclosed or shared to any third party.
User Provided Information
No personally identifiable information is required in order to fully use the services offered by the Application.
The following non-personally identifiable information, provided by users, is necessary for core functioning of the Application.
- Age. Various age groups have different health properties. In order to provide more precise evaluation of your health condition, the Application asks for your age.
- Gender. Men and women have different health risk factors. In order to provide more precise evaluation of your health condition, the Application asks for your gender.
- Laboratory test results. Laboratory tests are key health indicators. In order to provide more precise evaluation of your health condition, the Application asks for your laboratory test results. If you do not have any available you may add them later. If you do not provide any laboratory test results, the application may show improper outcomes.
- Measurements. Measurements are used for better health condition evaluation.
- Complaints. User’s personal complaints provide a deeper insight into his/her health. Complaints are used for more precise health condition evaluation results.
- Symptoms. User’s symptoms provide a deeper insight into his/her health. Symptoms are used for better health condition evaluation results.
- Vital signs. Vital signs reflect essential body functions, such as heartbeat, breathing rate, temperature, and blood pressure. In order to provide more precise evaluation of users’ health condition, we ask for his/her vital signs.
Insurance company name (optional). Each insurance company may have specific risk assessment models, which present their scientific approach to risk assessment developed specially for their clients.
The application does not share any information that directly identifies an individual. Only aggregated, non-personally identifiable User Provided information can be transmitted to the external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided Information:
- To the U.S. based insurance companies for evaluating of their existing and developing of the new health risks assessment models;
- To the U.S. based insurance companies for sending push-notifications with health recommendations to the specific age and health groups;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
Sylex Technologies does not bear any responsibility if your mobile device gets lost or stolen or misused and your User Provided information is disclosed or become visible to the non-authorized parties.
Review and changes to the personal information
All User Provided information can be added or changed at any time by using corresponding functionalities within the Application. User Provided information can be deleted at any time by using corresponding functionalities within the Application. This will lead to the discontinuance of User Provided information sharing and loss of the current data.
However, if no information is provided by user, the application will provide improper outcomes.
A user can stop the collection and sharing of User Provided information by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain User Provided information for as long as you use the Application. If you’d like to delete User Provided information that you have provided via the Application, you can do this by using the corresponding functionalities within the Application or by fully uninstalling the Application.
Please note that some or all of the User provided information may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
The application is not designed or intended to attract or function for children under the age of 13. We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should delete this information from the Application using corresponding functionalities within the Application or by fully uninstalling the Application.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at